How can set a threshold alarm for CPU?

Using the cpu-usage threshold command, you can set the alarm threshold and alarm recovery threshold of CPU usage.
Using the undo cpu-usage threshold command, you can restore the alarm threshold and alarm recovery threshold of CPU usage.
By default, the alarm threshold of CPU usage is 95% and alarm recovery threshold is 80%.

Other related questions:
Where can I set the alarm threshold on the SMC2.0?
Under System > Settings > NLogV2 on the SMC2.0 web interface, you can set the alarm thresholds for configuration items, including the packet loss rate for video sending/receiving, audio sending/receiving, or presentation sending/receiving.

Method used to set the threshold for the MAC_FCS_EXC alarm
The procedure for setting the MAC_FCS_EXC threshold is as follows: In the NE Explorer, select a board that supports the MAC_FCS_EXC alarm, and choose Configuration > Interface Management > Ethernet Interface from the navigation tree. On the Advanced Attributes tab, you can set EXC Threshold for Packet Loss at Port.

How can I set a temperature threshold?
The temperature threshold command sets the temperature alarm thresholds. The undo temperature threshold command restores the default temperature alarm thresholds. By default, the lower temperature threshold is 0°C, and the upper temperature threshold varies according to hardware of various models, ranging from 50°C to 70°C.

How can I see memory usage threshold alarm?
The display memory-usage threshold command displays the memory usage threshold on the device. You can view the memory usage alarm threshold to learn about the conditions for triggering alarms

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top