What shall I do if the license certificate is lost

If the license certificate is list, log in to the http://app.huawei.com/isdp (ESDP platform) to retrieve it based on the contract number.

Other related questions:
What shall I do if a certificate expires
Contact the certificate issuer. Do not change the certificate-related configurations on the FW.

What should I do if the license activation code is lost
If your license activation code is lost, use either of the following methods to obtain it: 1. If you have a license authorization certificate, obtain the license activation code from the certificate, as shown in the right figure. Note: A license authorization certificate is an available PDF or printed file, and made in compliance with a sales contract. Printed certificates are delivered with the products. Electronic certificates are sent to customers' email boxes by the license management system. 2. If you do not have a license authorization certificate, send an email that contains the Huawei contract number of the purchased device to license@huawei.com to seek technical support. Note: If you do not have the Huawei contract number, contact your upper-level dealer.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top