Changing the language on the web UI of the USG

Procedure for changing the language on the web UI:

1. After accessing the web UI through the browser, select Simplified Chinese or English from the Language drop-down list on the login page. Then, the web UI is displayed in the selected language.
2. To change the language of the web UI during the operation, log in to the web UI to select a language after registration.

Other related questions:
How do I change the UI language of a TE series endpoint?
To change the UI language of the TE series endpoint, perform the following steps: 1. Log in to the endpoint web interface and choose System Settings > Display. 2. On the GUI tab, select the desired UI language. 3. Click Save for the settings to take effect.

How can I change the language on the remote control UI on TE10?
You can set the language for the UI controlled by the remote control from the endpoint web page as follows: Choose System Settings > Display, click GUI, and change the language.

How to change the UI language of TE series endpoints
To change the remote control UI language of TE series endpoints, perform the following steps: 1. Log in to the endpoint web interface and choose System Settings > Display. 2. Click the GUI tab. On the GUI tab page that is displayed, set the remote control UI language. 3. Click Save for the settings to take effect.

How can I set the web UI language to Chinese after logging in to the MCU?
To set the web UI language to Chinese after logging in to the MCU, perform the following operations: 1. Log out of the MCU. 2. Return to the MCU login page, set the language to Chinese, and re-log in to the MCU.

How can I change the language on the remote control UI on TE20?
You can set the language for the UI controlled by the remote control from the endpoint web page as follows: Choose System Settings > Display, tap GUI, and change the language.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top