How do I identify the WLAN indicator

#NAME?

Other related questions:
How do I identify the 3G data card indicator
For a WCDMA data card: -If the indicator blinks green twice at short intervals, the data card has not registered with the network. -If the indicator blinks blue once every 2s (0.5 Hz), the data card has registered with the network. -If the indicator is steady blue, dialup succeeds but the data card is not transmitting data services. -If the indicator is steady light blue, dialup succeeds and the data card is transmitting data services. For a CDMA2000 data card: -If the indicator blinks blue once every 2s (0.5 Hz), the data card has not registered with the network. -If the indicator blinks blue twice at short intervals, the data card has registered with the network. -If the indicator blinks blue once every 0.25s (4 Hz), dialup succeeds and the data card is transmitting data services.

How do I identify different fibers from their appearances
Optical fibers are classified into multimode and single-mode optical fibers: - Multimode optical fibers can be used with multimode optical modules to implement low-cost, short-distance transmission. Multimode optical fibers are classified into OM1, OM2, OM3, and OM4 types. OM1 and OM2 optical fibers are usually orange, whereas OM3 and OM4 optical fibers are usually light green. For specifications of various optical fibers, see the text printed on optical fibers. - Single-mode optical fibers, usually G.652 fibers, can be used with single-mode optical modules to implement long-distance transmission. Single-mode optical fibers are yellow.

What do WLAN indicators of the AR router mean
The WLAN indicator status and their meanings are as follows: -If the WLAN indicator is steady on, the radio interface is physically Up but is not transmitting traffic. -If the WLAN indicator is blinking, the radio interface is physically Up and is transmitting traffic. A higher traffic rate indicates a higher blinking frequency. -If the WLAN indicator is off, the radio interface is physically Down.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top