How do I view the duration of an ISDN call

Run the display isdn call-record command. In the command output, the value of Seconds Used is the call duration.

Other related questions:
How do I view the status of an ISDN link
Run the display isdn call-info command. <Huawei>display isdn call-info Serial1/0/0:15 : Link Layer: TEI = 0, State = MULTIPLE_FRAME_ESTABLISHED Network Layer: 0 connection(s) If the Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) link is in the MULTIPLE_FRAME_ESTABLISHED state, the ISDN link is established successfully.

How do I record calls
During a call, press More to navigate to Record. Press Record. The phone starts recording. Press Stop. The phone stops recording. NOTE: Consult your system administrator about how to obtain the recordings.

Does the U1930 support the call duration restriction service
All U1900 series voice gateways, including U1930, support the call duration restriction service.

How do I modify the types of calling and called numbers
When the U1900 series unified gateways routes outgoing calls through the ISUP, PRA or TUP trunk, the peer end often directly releases calls because the number types sent by the local end are not those required by the peer end. Therefore, if a call is directly released by the peer end when the call is just initiated, confirm with the peer end whether the types of calling and called numbers are those required by the peer end. You can use the IAI or IAM message (for SS7 signaling) or SETUP message (for PRA) to query the types of calling and called numbers. You can modify the number types in either of the following ways: ? Modify the types of calling and called numbers for the entire office route. Calls of all types use the same attribute. config protocol isup officeno <0-254> [typeofcldnumber] [typeofclinumber ] ? Specify the number attribute during number change. config add predeal index <0-1023> changetype numlen <1-32> changepos <0-31> changelen <1-32> newdn [numbertype ] During the outgoing prefix configuration, the calling number type is modified if the calling party references the number change rule, and the called number type is changed if the called party references the number change rule.

How to view call records on the U1900?
You cannot view call records on the U1900. The CDR server and BMU or a third-party CDR parsing tool are required. The CDR server obtains CDRs generated on the U1900. The original CDRs on the CDR server are binary files which can be viewed only after they are parsed by a third-party CDR parsing tool or BMU.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top