How do I view the status of an ISDN link

Run the display isdn call-info command.

<Huawei>display isdn call-info
Serial1/0/0:15 :
Link Layer: TEI = 0, State = MULTIPLE_FRAME_ESTABLISHED
Network Layer: 0 connection(s)

If the Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) link is in the MULTIPLE_FRAME_ESTABLISHED state, the ISDN link is established successfully.

Other related questions:
How do I view the duration of an ISDN call
Run the display isdn call-record command. In the command output, the value of Seconds Used is the call duration.

How do I solve the Failure to establish the ISDN link when the router notifies the ISDN-side device that no available B channel exists on the local end
The router connects to an integrated services digital network (ISDN) through the ISDN-side device. When the router receives a channel identification message from the ISDN-side device and the message contains the option indicating that only the indicated channel is acceptable, if B channel that the ISDN-side device assigns to the router is occupied, the router notifies the ISDN-side device that there is no available B channel on the local end. In this case, the ISDN link fails to be established. To solve the problem, run the isdn bch-assign command on the router to enable the router to ignore the option indicating that only the indicated channel is acceptable sent from the ISDN-side device.

How I can view the link utilization on a switch ?
display interface brief

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top