What should I do if the system has no gateway address after obtaining the IP address in a PPPoE session

No operation is required if the system does not obtain the gateway address after the dial-up is successful.

Other related questions:
What should I do if the IP addresses of two MCUs do not match?
The possible causes and corresponding solutions are as follows: 1. Two cascaded MCUs have different versions, and the incoming call policy in one version has been adjusted. If this occurs, upgrade the MCU to ensure that they have the same versions. If the versions of the MCUs cannot be adjusted to the same, contact Huawei R&D personnel. 2. The peer conference number or MCU IP address defined on one MCU are incorrect. If this occurs, correct the peer conference number or MCU IP address

How can I know whether an AP has obtained an IP address
If the address pool for APs is configured on an AC, run the display ip pool name ip-pool-name used command on the AC. If the command output displays an AP's MAC address and a corresponding IP address, the AP has obtained an IP address. We can also run the following command to make sure IP address. - V200R005 and earlier versions: display ap-run-info id ap-id - V200R006 and later versions: display ap all

How to check whether the AP has obtained an IP address?

The user cannot be found on the AC after the user has gone online and obtained an IP address
If a user cannot be found on the AC after having gone online and obtained an IP address, check whether Portal authentication is configured on the AC. If yes, user information is displayed on the AC only after the user is authenticated successfully.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top