How do I view the broadband account of the AR router

Run the display current-configuration command to check the configuration file of the AR router.

1. When the AR router functions as the PPPoE server and "local-user user1@system service-type ppp" is queried, user1@system is the user name of the local account.

2. When the AR router functions as the PPPoE client and "ppp chap user user1@system" or "ppp pap local-user user1@system password" is queried, user1@system is the user name of the local account.

Other related questions:
View a broadband account on AR120-S.
Run the display current-configuration command to check the configuration file of the AR router. 1. When the AR router functions as the PPPoE server and "local-user user1@system service-type ppp" is queried, user1@system is the user name of the local account. 2. When the AR router functions as the PPPoE client and "ppp chap user user1@system" or "ppp pap local-user user1@system password" is queried, user1@system is the user name of the local account.

How do I view the NAT session table on the AR router
Run the display nat session all command to check NAT session table information.

How do I view the OSPF cost and Preference on the AR router
The display ospf lsdb command displays OSPF LSDB information. The display ospf brief command displays brieft OSPF information.

How do I configure and view the maximum number of NQA historical records on the AR router
By default, each NQA test instance has 50 historical records. Command: records history For example, set the maximum number of historical records of the NQA test instance user test to 30. [Huawei] nqa test-instance user test [Huawei-nqa-user-test] test-type icmp [Huawei-nqa-user-test] records history 30 (The value ranges from 1 to 10, and the default value is 5.) -Query command: Run the display nqa-parameter command in the NQA view. The value of the records history field is the maximum number of historical records of the NQA test instance.

How to unlock a user on an AR router
Run the local-user user-name state active command on an AR router to unlock a user. Example: Unlock a user with user name Huawei. [Huawei] aaa [Huawei-aaa] local-user Huawei state active

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top