How do I make modifications effective after the tag distribution mode is modified

Run the reset mpls ldp command to reset LDP instances of public networks.

Other related questions:
How do I make the modified label distribution mode take effect immediately on the AR router
Run the reset mpls ldp command to reset LDP instances of public networks.

How does the extended routing entry resource mode take effect on an S series switch
Q: Why do some packets still fail to be forwarded after the extended routing entry resource mode is configured to address the problem of excess routing entries? A: After running the assign resource-mode command to configure the extended routing entry resource mode on a card, you must reset the card for the configuration to take effect.

Method used to modify the SNCP protection mode
Question: SNCP protection uses the SNC/I mode, which processes only the SM overhead. When the SNC/I mode is used to protect pass-through services, there is a bug in this mode, and you need to change this mode to the SNC/N mode to protect trunk or pass-through services. Answer: 1. Convert SNC/I protection services into common cross-connections. 2. Enable PM non-intrusive monitoring. 3. Convert the common cross-connections into SNCP services.

Configure port mirroring on the S1728GWR-4P switch
Configure port mirroring on an S1728GWR-4P switch as follows: 1. Choose Interface > Port > Mirror and select Add from the Action drop-down list box. 2. Configure Source Port, Target Port, and Type. 3. After completing the configuration, click Apply. Select Show/Delete from the Action drop-down list box to check the current port mirroring configuration.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top