How do I view login records of L2TP VPN users on the AR router

You cannot view login records of L2TP VPN users on the AR router.

Other related questions:
How to check historical login records of L2TP VPN users on the AR
The AR does not support query of historical login records of L2TP VPN users.

How do I configure and view the maximum number of NQA historical records on the AR router
By default, each NQA test instance has 50 historical records. Command: records history For example, set the maximum number of historical records of the NQA test instance user test to 30. [Huawei] nqa test-instance user test [Huawei-nqa-user-test] test-type icmp [Huawei-nqa-user-test] records history 30 (The value ranges from 1 to 10, and the default value is 5.) -Query command: Run the display nqa-parameter command in the NQA view. The value of the records history field is the maximum number of historical records of the NQA test instance.

How do I implement DNS resolution for L2TP users on the AR router
Host resolution is implemented by DNS. The ip host command can be used to configure static DNS entries.

How do I disconnect L2TP users on an AR
Use the following methods to disconnect L2TP users:
- Disconnect all users of the L2TP tunnel.
 1. Run the display l2tp tunnel [ tunnel-item <tunnel-id> | tunnel-name <tunnel-name> ] command in any view to check the ID of the tunnel to be terminated or remote tunnel name.
 2. Run the reset l2tp tunnel { peer-name <remote-name> | <local-id tunnel-id> } command in the user view to terminate the tunnel connection based on the local tunnel ID or remote tunnel name.
- Disconnect an L2TP user.
 1. Run the display l2tp session [ destination-ip <d-ip-address> | session-item <session-id> | source-ip <s-ip-address> ] command in any view to check the ID of the local session to be terminated based on the remote IP address.
 2. Run the reset l2tp session session-id <session-id> command in teh user view to terminate the session based on the local session ID.

How do I configure and view the maximum number of NQA result records on the AR router
By default, each NQA test instance has five records. Command: records result For example, set the maximum number of records of the NQA test instance user test to 3. [Huawei] nqa test-instance user test [Huawei-nqa-user-test] test-type icmp [Huawei-nqa-user-test] records result 3 (The value ranges from 1 to 10, and the default value is 5.) -Query command: Run the display nqa-parameter command in the NQA view. The value of the records result field is the maximum number of records of the NQA test instance.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top