Method of installing eService

For details about how to install eService, see the eService User Guide that is obtained by logging in to Huawei Enterprise Service Support.

Other related questions:
Method of downloading eService
To download eService of OceanStor V3 storage systems, log in to the eService Download Page and download the latest version.

Failed to report eService alarms
Why does an eService alarm fail to be reported and how do I resolve the problem? 1. The network connection between eService and the device that is responsible for reporting alarms is abnormal. Handling method: Check whether the network configuration between the eService program and the reporting device is correct. If the network configuration is incorrect, configure the network again. 2. The SNMP Agent process is not started. Handling method: Log in to the device and start the SNMP Agent process. 3. SNMP communication parameters are incorrectly configured. Handling method: Correctly configure the SNMP communication parameters. For details about how to set SNMP parameters, see section 2.1.5 "Preparing Information for Configuration" in the eService User Guide.

How do I install the TE30?
For details about how to install the TE30, see the TE30 Videoconferencing Endpoint Quick Installation.

Installation method of S series switches
Generally, S series switches are installed by agents. For detailed installation methods of devices and modules, refer to Quick Start Guide or Hardware Installation and Maintenance Guide. For S600 series, click S600 Quick Start Guide. For S2700&S3700&S5700&S6700 series, click S2700&S3700&S5700&S6700 Installation and Maintenance Guide. For S9300&S9300E series, click S9300&S9300E Installation and Maintenance Guide. For S7700&S9700 series, click S7700&S9700 Installation and Maintenance Guide. For S12700 series, click S12700 Installation and Maintenance Guide.

How can I install the SMC2.0?
To install the SMC2.0, perform the following operations: 1. Log in to SMC2.0 Installation Method. 2. Search for SMC2.0. 3. Select the version number to obtain the product documentation. 4. Check the corresponding installation chapters in the product documentation.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top