How Can I Do If Storage Unit Detection Fails During Storage Unit Configuration?

You may detect no storage units or fail to detect a specific storage unit.
If you detect no storage units, perform the following operations:
? Disable the firewall so that broadcast MAC packets are not blocked.
? Ensure that the PC and storage units are connected to the same subnet.
? Verify that the management ports of storage units are correctly connected.
? Verify that storage units are correctly started.
If you fail to detect a specific storage unit, perform the following operations:
? Ensure that the PC and the storage unit are connected to the same subnet.
? Verify that the management port of the storage unit is correctly connected.
? Verify that the storage unit is correctly started.
If storage unit detection fails again after you perform the previous operations, it is likely that Toolkit runs on a 64-bit operating system. To solve this problem, replace the 64-bit operating system with a 32-bit one.

Other related questions:
How Can I Do If the ISM Can Detect Storage Devices Only, But Cannot Detect File Engines?
This fault occurs because no deployment tools are used for deployment and the procedure of manual deployment is incomplete, or the file engine information on the storage devices was deleted. To rectify the fault, enter the engineer mode on the storage devices and run chgnasinfo to register the management IP address of the file engine again.

What Do I Do If "Storage unit id is None." Is Displayed When a Cloud Hard Disk Is Backed Up on ServiceCenter
【Product�? ManageOne ServiceCenter 【Version�? 3.X 【Fault Type�? Cloud Hard Disk 【Question�? What do I do if "Storage unit id is None." is displayed when a cloud hard disk is backed up on ServiceCenter? 【Answer�? On ServiceCenter, change the backup type from Remote to Local. ----End

Actions taken if ISM can detect storage devices but cannot detect file engines
This fault occurs if no deployment tools are used for deployment and the procedure of manual deployment is incomplete, or the file engine information on the storage devices was deleted. To rectify the fault, enter the engineer mode on the storage device and run the chgnasinfo command to register the management IP address of the file engine again.

Removal and re-insertion of a fan on OSN 6800
Remove two screws and then remove the fan. The offline duration of a fan cannot exceed 3 minutes.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top