How can I place a switch in a cabinet?

When installing a switch in the cabinet, you are advised to make the switch interface face the front of the cabinet and power interface face the rear of the cabinet. After the installation, the switch interface is aligned with the front panel of the cabinet.

If the switch and power interfaces face the same direction, you are advised to make both of them face the front of the cabinet. After the installation, the switch and power interfaces are aligned with the front panel of the cabinet.

Other related questions:
What can I do if I cannot place calls using the site number
The possible causes and solutions. Cause 1: The local or remote endpoint is not registered with or has failed to register with a GK. Solution: Register both the local and remote endpoints with a GK. For details about how to register with the GK, please ask me What Can I Do If My ViewPoint 9000 Terminal Fails to Register with the GK? Cause 2: The local or remote endpoint was not connected to an IP network. Solution: 1) Verify that the endpoint is connected to the IP network, that is, the LAN indicator on the rear panel of the endpoint is steady green. 2) From the remote controlled UI, choose Diagnostics > Network Test. Alternatively, from the web interface, choose Maintenance > Diagnostics > Network Test. Enter the IP address of the remote site and start a Ping test. If the Ping test fails, a network error occurs. 3) From the remote controlled UI, choose Settings > Network > IP. Alternatively, from the web interface, choose System Settings > Network > IP. Verify the IP network settings.

Where can I repair a videoconferencing endpoint?
Dial 400-822-9999 and consult Huawei TAC engineers about the place where a videoconferencing endpoint can be repaired.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top