How do I configure and view the maximum number of NQA result records on the AR router

By default, each NQA test instance has five records.

Command: records result
For example, set the maximum number of records of the NQA test instance user test to 3.
[Huawei] nqa test-instance user test
[Huawei-nqa-user-test] test-type icmp
[Huawei-nqa-user-test] records result 3 (The value ranges from 1 to 10, and the default value is 5.)

-Query command:
Run the display nqa-parameter command in the NQA view. The value of the records result field is the maximum number of records of the NQA test instance.

Other related questions:
How do I configure and view the maximum number of NQA historical records on the AR router
By default, each NQA test instance has 50 historical records. Command: records history For example, set the maximum number of historical records of the NQA test instance user test to 30. [Huawei] nqa test-instance user test [Huawei-nqa-user-test] test-type icmp [Huawei-nqa-user-test] records history 30 (The value ranges from 1 to 10, and the default value is 5.) -Query command: Run the display nqa-parameter command in the NQA view. The value of the records history field is the maximum number of historical records of the NQA test instance.

How do I configure NQA on the AR router
The procedure for configuring NQA on the AR router is as follows: 1. Run the system-view command to enter the system view. 2. Run the nqa test-instance command to create an NQA test instance. 3. Run the test-type command to configure the type of the NQA test instance. 4. Configure mandatory parameters based on the type of the NQA test instance. (For the NQA test instance of ICMP, the destination IP address needs to be specified. For the NQA test instance of DHCP, the source interface for sending DHCP Request messages needs to be specified. For the NQA test instance of DNS, the destination domain name needs to be specified. 5. Configure optional parameters as needed, for example, test period and timeout interval. 6. Configure association. The NQA test instance can be associated with VRRP and static route.

How can I view the result of an NQA test instance
Run the display nqa results [ collection | success | failed ] test-instance admin-name test-name command to view the result of an NQA test instance.

Run the display nqa history test-instance admin-name test-name [ from start-date start-time to end-date end-time ] command to view the result of a history NQA test instance.

How do I view login records of L2TP VPN users on the AR router
You cannot view login records of L2TP VPN users on the AR router.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top