How do I query LLDP neighbor information

Run the display lldp neighbor [ interface < interface-type > < interface-number > ] command to check neighbor information on the AR or interface.
Run the display lldp neighbor brief command to check brief information about neighbors.

Other related questions:
How do I view LLDP neighbors
Run the display lldp neighbor [ interface interface-type interface-number ] command to view information about neighboring devices of all interfaces or a specified interface. Run the display lldp neighbor brief command to view brief information about neighbors of the device.

Why cannot an S series switches obtain LLDP neighbor information through SNMP
On a Huawei S series switch (except the S1700), the LLDP module has two MIB files, that is, HUAWEI-LLDP-MIB.mib and LLDP-MIB.mib. In the default configuration of the switch, SNMP is only applicable to the objects in the internet tree. The objects such as neighbor information in LLDP-MIB.mib are not in the internet tree. Therefore, the SNMP MIB view needs to be set to ISO. Then, all the objects in the ISO view can be accessed through SNMP. To obtain LLDP neighbor information through SNMP, run the following commands on the switch: [HUAWEI]snmp-agent community read huawei123 mib-view iso-view [HUAWEI]snmp-agent community write huawei123 mib-view iso-view [HUAWEI]snmp-agent sys-info version all [HUAWEI]snmp-agent mib-view included iso-view iso

What should I do if an S series switches fails to discover LLDP neighbors
If a Huawei S series switch (except the S1700) fails to discover LLDP neighbors, the solutions are as follows: 1. Ensure that LLDP is enabled globally on the local switch and not disabled on related interfaces. 2. Ensure that LLDP is enabled globally on the peer switch and not disabled on related interfaces. 3. Ensure that the BPDU processing function is enabled on the related interfaces on the local and peer switches, and no other policy is used to discard LLDP BPDUs.

How do I view debugging information
In versions earlier than V200R005C00, run the debugging wlan wcwp display debug-info-record type type-id from start-value to end-value command in the system view. In V200R005C00 and later version, run the display wlan debuginfo type type-id [ from start-value to end-value | value ] command in the diagnostic view.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top