Solution when the keyboard becomes invalid in the SUSE operating system

Solution when the keyboard becomes invalid in the SUSE operating system:
FAQ-Why does the keyboard become invalid in the SUSE operating system

Other related questions:
Problem and solution when the keyboard does not work and an OceanStor V3 storage system is using the SUSE operating system
The keyboard does not work because the SCIM input method is incompatible with the Swing application program. Perform the following operations to exit the SCIM input method: 1. Click the SCIM icon in the right corner of the SUSE operating system. The SCIM management menu is displayed. 2. Click the exit button to exit the SCIM input method. Note: If you want to continue to use the SCIM input method, run the following command on the CLI to copy the SCIM configuration file to a specified path: sudo cp ~/.scim/config /root/.scim/

Method used to restart the SUSE Linux operating system
Restarting the operating system interrupts services. Therefore, exercise caution when performing this operation. To restart the operating system, run the following command: shutdown -r -t time now When you restart the operating system, the remote login user exits. The restart takes 3 to 5 minutes.

Solution when I/O congestion occurs on the SUSE Linux host
Method used to locate faults when I/O congestion occurs on the SUSE Linux host: 1. Run watch -n 1 cat /sys/class/scsi_host/hostX/host_busy to check whether I/O congestion occurs on the HBA queue. The -n parameter indicates the statistical period in second. 2. Run lsscsi to check HBAs. In step 1, it can be determined whether I/O congestion occurs on the physical HBA or the multipathing virtual HBA (For problems hardly recur, convert the preceding commands to scripts and save the execution result to a local directory for easy check).

IP addresses become invalid on S series switches in V100R002C00
It is recommended that you upgrade V100R002C00 to V100R002C00SPC200 and install the latest patch V100R002SPH021, or upgrade V100R002C00 to V100R006C00SPC800.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top