Solution if the Internet Explorer is automatically closed when ISM is being downloaded

Solution if the Internet Explorer is automatically closed when ISM is being downloaded:
1. Open the Internet Explorer and choose Tools > Internet Options. The Internet Options dialog box is displayed.
2. Click the Advanced tab page and deselect JRE 1.6.0_20.
3. If multiple JRE versions are installed at the same time, uninstall other JRE versions.
4. If the fault persists after the preceding operations, use another browser, such as Firefox.

Other related questions:
Solution when an ISM login failure occurs
Solution when an ISM login failure occurs: 1. Ensure that the user name and password are correct. Check whether a login to the storage array using SSH is successful. 2. Check whether there is firewall that shields the ISM port. Check whether a login to the storage array through direct connection is successful. 3. Check whether there are problems related to flash card I/O errors of S2600 storage arrays. If yes, contact Huawei technical support engineers. 4. Check whether there are multiple logins to the S2600 R1 storage array. If yes, log out and log in again. 5. Uninstall ISM currently being used, download ISM on the storage array, and log in to ISM again. 6. If you encounter any other faults, contact Huawei technical support engineers.

What can I do if the eSpace system fails to download the meeting client when I attempt to join a meeting through internet explorer
1.Deselect Enable Protected Mode in the security settings of Internet Explorer. 1.1 On the menu bar of Internet Explorer, choose Tools > Internet options. 1.2 Click the Security tab. 1.3 In the Select a zone to view or change security settings area, click Internet. In the Security level for this zone area, deselect Enable Protected Mode. 1.4 Set the security levels of Local Intranet and Trusted sites by referring to 1.3. 1.5 Click OK. 1.6 Restart Internet Explorer and join the meeting again. If the problem persists, go to the next step. 2.In User Account Control Settings, set the level to Never notify or Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer. 2.1 Click Start and enter uac in the text box. 2.2 Click Change User Account Control Settings. 2.3 Drag the slider to the bottom or penultimate bar and click OK. The system prompts you to restart your PC. After the PC is restarted, the problem is solved

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top