License consumption policy

Other related questions:
Does policy-based routing of an AR router need a license
Policy-based routing (PBR) selects a route based on user-defined policies. PBR falls into local policy routing, interface policy routing, and smart policy routing (SPR). - Neither local policy routing nor interface policy routing needs a license. - Smart policy routing (SPR) needs a license.

Method used to apply for temporary FusionAccess licenses
For details about how to apply for temporary FusionAccess licenses, see the Temporary License Application Guide.

Relationship between the power consumption and heat consumption of devices
For transport devices, the heat consumption and power consumption are similar and can be considered the same. Heat consumption is expressed in BTU/h, while power consumption is expressed in W. The conversion between the two units is as follows: 1 BTU/h = 0.2931 W.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top