Failure to clear file engine configurations during re-deployment

If file engine configurations fail to be cleared during re-deployment, perform the following procedure:
1. Verify that file system data is no longer needed and can be deleted.
2. Delete all file systems (including _LogFS_ which is used to store system logs), network bonds, and storage pools as prompted.
3. Restart all nodes for re-deployment.

Other related questions:
How Can I Do If I Fail to Clear File Engine Configurations During Re-Deployment?
If you fail to clear file engine configurations during re-deployment, perform the following operations: 1. Verify that file system data is no longer needed and can be deleted. 2. Delete all file systems and network port bindings as prompted. The file systems include _LogFS_. You are advised to manually delete all file systems and pools before re-deployment. 3. Restart all nodes for re-deployment.

Failure to detect file engines during file configuration
All file engines or one specific engine may fail to be detected. If all file engines fail to be detected, perform the following procedure: 1. Disable software that impedes MAC broadcasting, such as Symantec firewall. 2. Ensure that the PC and file engines are connected to the same subnet. 3. Verify that the management ports of file engines are correctly connected. 4. Verify that file engines are correctly started. If one specific file engine fails to be detected, perform the following procedure: 1. Ensure that the PC and the file engine are connected to the same subnet. 2. Verify that the management port of the file engine is correctly connected. 3. Verify that the file engine is correctly started.

Actions taken if the hardware is inconsistent with the standard configuration during the deployment of a file engine
The file engine configuration varies depending on the device model. If an incorrect configuration is selected, the configuration fails. Use the correct controller module or CPU/memory.

How Can I Do If a Node of a File Engine Fails to Be Detected During File Engine Configuration?
If you fail to detect a node of a file engine, perform the following operations: Verify that the management port of the file engine is correctly connected. Verify that the file engine is correctly started.

How do I configure the TE30?
For details about how to configure the TE30, see the TE30&TE40&TE50&TE60&TX50 Videoconferencing Endpoint Configuration Guide.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top