Methods used to switch the language of OceanStor 9000 DeviceManager to English if I do not know Chinese

The default language of DeviceManager is the same as that of your browser. You do not need to change it manually.

Other related questions:
Connecting switches to storage nodes for management and maintenance on OceanStor 9000 DeviceManager
To query information and manage switches on OceanStor 9000 DeviceManager, you can add a switch using the following methods: 1. If you are deploying OceanStor 9000 DeviceManager, follow the wizard to enter and select parameters of the switch on DeviceManager. After the deployment is completed, you can query the switch information. 2. On a deployed OceanStor 9000 DeviceManager, you can add or delete switch parameters on Toolkit. DeviceManager allows you only to modify switch parameters. You cannot add or delete switch parameters.

Login address of DeviceManager for OceanStor 9000 V100R001C01
Login address of DeviceManager for OceanStor 9000 V100R001C01: https://xx.xx.xx.xx:8088. xx.xx.xx.xx is the WushanFS management IP address recorded in the configuration file.

Method used to export the basic information of nodes from OceanStor 9000 DeviceManager
To export the basic information of nodes from OceanStor 9000 DeviceManager, use OceanStor ToolKit and choose OceanStor 9000 V100R001C01 Product Documentation > Fault Management > Troubleshooting Guide > Collecting System Information.

Method used to view port-based I/O and bandwidth for OceanStor 9000 V100R001C01 on DeviceManager
Perform the following operations to view port-based I/O and bandwidth for OceanStor 9000 V100R001C01 on DeviceManager: - Choose System > . - In the navigation tree, select the node you wish to view. - In the area on the right, click the Ports tab to view the status, IP address, I/O bandwidth, and other details of each port on each node.

Methods used to obtain the name of the current login user on OceanStor 9000 DeviceManager
Choose Settings > Permission Setting on OceanStor 9000 DeviceManager to query the name of the current login user.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top