Information about OceanStor 9000

I can answer your questions about the OceanStor 9000 product overview, product manual address, networking structure, hardware, online lab, basic features, and basic maintenance information. I may not be able to answer all of your questions, but I am working hard to make sure you are happy with my answers.

Other related questions:
The traffic information about radios is incorrect when checking the information about the load balancing group
Perform the following operations to locate the fault: 1. Check whether the radios operate normally, and whether the uplink and downlink services are interrupted. 2. Check whether the AP reports traffic information periodically (at a fixed period of 30s). In versions earlier than V200R006, run the display load-balance-group all command to view the configuration result. In V200R006 and later versions, run the display sta-load-balance static-group command to view the configuration result. 3. Check whether traffic information in the packets reported by the AP is correct. 4. Check whether the AC receives the packets containing traffic information reported by the AP and whether the packets are processed correctly.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top