After a Node Is Added, How Can I Know the CONFIGURE Information About NDMP Backup of the Node?

When a node is added, the CONFIGURE information of NDMP backup is synchronized from the primary node to the new node. Based on the CONFIGURE information, the system determines whether to enable NDMP backup. If yes, enable the NDMP service. If the NDMP service fails to be enabled, raise a related alarm.

Other related questions:
How Can I Handle NDMP Backup of a Node When I Delete the Node?
Before deleting the node, disable InfoEqualizer to allow the floating IP address of the node to be assigned to another node and then stop the NDMP service. There is no need to determine whether NDMP service is running or online. After the floating IP address floats to a node, the node takes over the backup or recovery services of the node to be deleted.

How do I view the system information
For details, see Maintenance > Viewing the System Information in the eSpace IAD Product Documentation.

How can I display information about EUA accounts for accessing predefined nodes on the SC?
To display information about EUA accounts for accessing predefined nodes on the SC, perform the following operations: 1. Run the display command to go to the display view. 2. Run the eua-account command to display information about all EUA accounts for accessing predefined nodes. For details, see HUAWEI SMC2.0 V500R002C00 SC Command Reference Guide.

How can I display node information on the SC?
To display node information on the SC, perform the following operations: 1. Run the display command to go to the display view. 2. Run the endpoint type type [endpoint-zone-id endpoint-zone-id] [id id] command to display all or specified node information. For details, see HUAWEI SMC2.0 V500R002C00 SC Command Reference Guide.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top