After You Click Continue in the Security Warning Dialog Box, the Application Blocked for Security Dialog Box Is Displayed Indicating "The application Cannot Be Run." The Device Management Page Cannot Be Opened

Open Control Panel.
Double-click the Java icon to open Java Control Panel.
Click Edit Site List. The Exception Site List dialog box is displayed.
Click Add and enter the URL of OceanStor ReplicationDirector server that you want to access.
Click OK and restart the browser.

Other related questions:
How can I cancel the dialog box for welcoming a user to join a conference?
To cancel the dialog box for welcoming a user to join a conference: Log in to the web page of the VP9600 series MCU, choose Settings > Conference > Display Policy > Display message bar, and deselect the dialog box.

Device Management Page Cannot Be Opened
1.Open Control Panel. 2.Double-click the Java icon to open Java Control Panel. 3.Click Edit Site List. The Exception Site List dialog box is displayed. 4.Click Add and enter the URL of OceanStor BCManager server that you want to access. 5.Click OK and restart the browser.

When you create a user or rest a user password after logging in to the RSE6500 using Internet Explorer 8, no password copy link is displayed in the password dialog box that is displayed
Possible Cause: Internet Explorer 8 does not support password duplication by clicking a link. Solution: 1)Select the password and press Ctrl+C to copy the password. 2)If you use another browser, you can click the link to copy the password. For the supported browsers, please search for the questions: Browsers Supported by the RSE6500.

What can I do if a port setting dialog box is displayed when I use the endpoint upgrade tool
This problem occurs if the computer is running multiple upgrade tools. To solve this issue, enter a port number rarely used. Then click OK. If the following message "Set Port Number Failed, Please Retry " is displayed, the port is in use. In this case, enter a different port number.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top