How do I forcibly age NAT session tables

Run the reset nat session all command to forcibly age NAT session tables.

Other related questions:
How are NAT session tables of the AR router forcibly aged
Run the reset nat session all command to age the NAT session table.

How do I configure and check the aging time of the NAT session table on the AR router
The firewall-nat session aging-time command on the Huawei AR router sets the aging time of session entries. The display nat session all command displays the NAT session table. The reset nat session all command deletes NAT mapping entries. For example: Set the aging time of FTP session entries to 60 seconds. [Huawei] firewall-nat session ftp aging-time 60

How do I view the NAT session table on the AR router
Run the display nat session all command to check NAT session table information.

Firewall session aging time
Generally, you can use the default aging time of the session table. To change the aging time of the session table for a specific protocol type, run the firewall session aging-time command. For the USG2000&5000 series, you can set the service aging time on the web UI. On the web UI, choose Firewall > Service > Service Aging Time. To view the aging time of the session entries of all traffic in the current system, you can run the display firewall session aging-time command.

Session table query on a firewall
You can query the session table on the web UI and CLI. For the USG6000 series, on the web UI, choose Monitor > Session Table to query the session table and NAT detailed information. For the USG2000&5000 series, on the web UI, choose Firewall > Monitor > Session Table to query the session table. For the USG2000&5000 and USG6000 series, you can run the display firewall session table command to view the session table, or run the display firewall session table nat command to view the NAT session table.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top