Q&A: How do I replace hardware parts of Huawei S series switches, such as MPUs, LPUs, SFUs, power modules, fan modules, and cards?

Created Apr 16, 2018 19:12:12Latest reply Apr 26, 2018 13:57:17 708 2 1 0

A: For details about how to replace parts of Huawei campus switches, see the corresponding guide videos in

Online Courses. 


Step 1: Log in to the enterprise technical support website: http://support.huawei.com/enterprise

Step 2: Click Online Courses.



Step 3: Click Campus Switches.



Step 4: Click S Series Switches Parts Replacement Guide to find the replacement guide videos for each type of part.



This post was last edited by l00188222 at 2018-4-26 17:14.
  • x
  • convention:

wissal     Created Apr 16, 2018 22:02:04 Helpful(0) Helpful(0)

useful document, thanks
  • x
  • convention:

Hamza     Created Apr 26, 2018 13:57:17 Helpful(0) Helpful(0)

Great and Useful Working.
  • x
  • convention:


You need to log in to reply to the post Login | Register

Notice:To ensure the legitimate rights and interests of you, the community, and third parties, do not release content that may bring legal risks to all parties, including but not limited to politically sensitive content, content concerning pornography, gambling, drug abuse and trafficking, content that may disclose or infringe upon others' intellectual properties, including commercial secrets, trade marks, copyrights, and patents, and personal privacy. Do not share your account and password with others. All operations performed using your account will be regarded as your own actions and all consequences arising therefrom will be borne by you. For details, see“ Privacy Policy.”
If the attachment button is not available, update the Adobe Flash Player to the latest version!
Fast reply Scroll to top