[CrowdLabs_Issue 03] Comment on the New Support Website

digest [复制链接]
阳光的味道   银牌会员    发表于 2014-6-20 12:18:47   最新回复:2014-09-29 11:59:19

Thank you all for participating in the activity and giving us so many good suggestions.

CrowdLabs 03 expired on September 30. All the reward points to be published were calculated between August 1 and September 30.

The rewards points are expected to be published no later than October 13.

Home  [How to register?]   [How to retrieve the password?]

This task is included in the 3rd issue of the CrowdLabs Task series, and will expire after September 30, 2014.

Click the following link to experience the new Support website:

http://support.huawei.com/carrier/

Take part in discussion on the following topics and give your suggestions.

20 points are awarded for valuable suggestions.

72# Improvements to the search function of Support V8

93#Log in to the Support website using your email with the same password

102#View Documents Online in Multiple Formats

105#See recently viewed product information at one click

Open accounts to win a prize             How to retrieve the password?             How to register?

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
V85349   银牌会员    发表于 2014-8-30 01:37:56

Quote 68 #

Hi V85349,

Thank you for your advice.

For poirt 5:

The product documents and the precaution bulletins are located at the navigation trees of both the wireless and the corenet. It is arranged for both the users of the wireless and the corenet who can access the document of M2000 easily without jumping to the other product line. In the other hand, the arrangement is inherited from the previous support website, the navigation arrangement is familiar to the users who are used to the previous support website.

p00200372 Posted on 2014-08-19 08:36

Hello,

The problem is that in both locations are document are not synchronized - this means that only some of the documents exist on both places, while other exist onlu in the Wireless category...

sumon_ahsan   钻石会员    发表于 2014-8-31 22:18:02

New Support website is well arranged....
原野   高级会员    发表于 2014-9-2 14:59:31

引用 80 楼

Hello,

The problem is that in both locations are document are not synchronized - this means that only some of the documents exist on both places, while other exist onlu in the Wireless category...

V85349 发表于 2014-08-30 01:37

In the new Support, the documents in both locations are synchronized. O(∩_∩)O,Thanks a lot.
阳光的味道   银牌会员    发表于 2014-9-2 17:01:52

回复 81 楼

Hi sumon_ahsan,

Im happy to see your reply.

Could you privide your reasoning or screenshots to finish the task?

Each high-value reply will earn you 20 reward points.

yaziz   钻石会员    发表于 2014-9-5 00:09:53

1. Important Highlights of the new Huawei Support Website

a. Quick Access to Group Space: this gives me fast access to my groups and I can navigate very quickly without losing much time.

b. Quick Access to Tools: I can download the latest version of HedEx Lite if any new version is available or download a copy for my colleague when someone needs it. I can use the Command Finder to query command information.

c. Quick Access to Answers: This is my most favorite section of the web. I can raise quick questions and in the same time I can answer a few to help out others.

2. Problems with the new Huawei Support Website

a. There is no option to check my messages on the top page. There should be quick link to check if there are new messages.

b. There is no option to get back to the home page if I browse to some content. For example, if I enter any bookshelf and download a document, I cant find a way to get back! There is no option. I have to type http://support.huawei.com/carrier/ in the IE address bar again. 

c. There is no link for accessing Huawei iCare! I understand that not everyone will have access to iCare, but the link should be there for everyones convenience.  

阳光的味道   银牌会员    发表于 2014-9-5 16:06:10

Quote 84 #

2. Problems with the new Huawei Support Website

a. There is no option to check my messages on the top page. There should be quick link to check if there are new messages.

b. There is no option to get back to the home page if I browse to some content. For example, if I enter any bookshelf and download a document, I cant find a way to get back! There is no option. I have to type http://support.huawei.com/carrier/ in the IE address bar again. 

c. There is no link for accessing Huawei iCare! I understand that not everyone will have access to iCare, but the link should be there for everyones convenience.  

yaziz Posted on 2014-09-05 00:09

Hi yaziz,

-----You could check your messages on the top right corner after you enter the Group Space. Please take a look at the screenshot as below.

---- For Wireless Network bookshelf, you could click Support in red circle as below screenshot:

For other bookshelfs, there two ways to get back to home page, see as below screenshot.

-----Im sorry that there is no link for accessing iCare. I will deliver your requirement to Support development team.

Thank you for all your advices.

yaziz   钻石会员    发表于 2014-9-5 19:35:30

Reply 85 #

Dear Lucy:

Please find below further clarification against your reply a & b.

a)-----You could check your messages on the top right corner after you enter the Group Space. Please take a look at the screenshot as below.)

Thats exactly what I meant! You have to enter group space to check your messages. Why dont you put the "My Messages" tab on the top page? The moment I log in to Huawei support page Ill get to see the information about my messages.

b) ---- For Wireless Network bookshelf, you could click Support in red circle as below screenshot:

Thanks I did see that; still thanks. But there is still some problem with other links When I press any tab all the times that takes to a Chinese version of the pages and naturally lose my way. This happens of I press "Solutions", "Products", "Services"  or "About Us" tabs. The snap shots are given below. Only when your press "Support Tab" every thing seems to work out fine.

Alaul   钻石会员    发表于 2014-9-7 17:00:28

Answer 1: Three additional features that I liked about this new site are:

1. My posts - Here we can see my posts, which I have posted, who gives reply & if there any questions raised by other. I can try at my best to give the ans.

2. Another important feature is Active Groups, Here I can see all the posts where the member I am. Also, I can join myself of any group and can open the discussion.

3. Another important option is My messages- This allows us to see any admin or any group member messages where I can give reply or can ask any query.

Answer 2: 

1.     The website has to add an option in GS office where someone can delete any post if post contains wrong information.

2.     The website should provide navigation link for all the product document which is given.

Alaul   钻石会员    发表于 2014-9-7 17:00:30

Answer 1: Three additional features that I liked about this new site are:

1. My posts - Here we can see my posts, which I have posted, who gives reply & if there any questions raised by other. I can try at my best to give the ans.

2. Another important feature is Active Groups, Here I can see all the posts where the member I am. Also, I can join myself of any group and can open the discussion.

3. Another important option is My messages- This allows us to see any admin or any group member messages where I can give reply or can ask any query.

Answer 2: 

1.     1. The website has to add an option in GS office where someone can delete any post if post contains wrong information.

2.     2. The website should provide navigation link for all the product document which is given.

快速回复 返回顶部