[Activity] Feedback on Huawei Enterprise biweekly and forum,win Amazon card!

disagree [Copy the link]
Released on : 5 days ago   Latest reply:2018-05-21 10:25:47
4307 63
yingmu  Admin  

20180516093224671.png
Time: May 15 to June 8, 2018
The Prize:

One First Prize
(at least 300 points)
Eight Second Prize
(at least 200 points)
Fifteen Third Prize
(at least 50 points)
Thirty Participation Award

20180516093235288.png
20180516093242370.png
20180516093249944.png
20180516093256322.png

Note: The final number of participant < 50, the First Prize will be canceled, the number of participants >100, the Third Prize quotas will be added to 20. More join more prize!

Leave your feedback on Huawei Enterprise Biweekly and this Forum, posting your comment or suggestion below to win Amazon gift card.

20180508114626505.png

How to join?

To win this surprise gift, there are two options for you, you can finish one or both, the highest score will win the prize.

Option 1: Give feedback on the Biweekly and this Forum to earn points. One feedback for one post
A valid feedback= 30 points A invalid feedback= 0 point

Option 2: Earning Point via Inviting friend
Invite 1 friend successfully=20 points
more friends join more points you can get!

Note:The friend need join the event and also finish one or two options, then this can be defined the successfully inviting. The friend need reply this: Invited by XXX (Your forum name, we need this to count the score of your rewarding)

Total Score formula:
Total Score = 30 points x posts (the number of posts you give the feedback) + 20 points * friends( the successfully joint friends)

The Bounce:

Bounce 1:
Sharing over 15 posts of Biweekly or forum to your Facebook for a chance to join Luck Draw on our Facebook page.
Note: Tag at least 5 friends and @ Huawei Enterprise Support Community
Bounce 2:
If you join the event through Huawei Enterprise Support App, you will reward extra 50 points.

20180516093309715.png
20180516093324067.png Contact us:hworld@huawei.com
20180516093331457.png Support & HedEx Group
  • x
  • convention:

Comment Reply

yingmu Released on 5 days ago
leave your feedback under this thread 
deepak_mahale Released on 4 days ago
Quick support and faulty Hardware part replaced in the same date and new parts are delivered in the same date. Huawei Support Team is very nice they are supported by call or mail. Thanks, Deepak Mahale Orgnisation: One97 Communication Mumbai 
Go to the specified floor
yingmu  Admin   Released on 5 days ago Helpful(1) Helpful(1)

How to Provide a valid feedback  
For example:
A,Is there any post of this forum gives you a hand or useful to you? Please be specific and link.
B,What’s the opinion about the section, layout, content or user experience of this forum?
C,How about the Biweekly, any comment or suggestion?
D,Would you mind give some suggestion about the content or promotion of this forum?
  • x
  • convention:

Comment Reply

yingmu  Admin   Released on 5 days ago Helpful(1) Helpful(1)

This the Biweekly: http://forum.huawei.com/enterprise/en/thread-449627.html

You could give feedback on the Biweekly or any post in the community.And please leave the feedback under the event.
  • x
  • convention:

Comment Reply

mike107     Released on 5 days ago Helpful(0) Helpful(0)

1. the post "[Video] Enterprise Support App | How to add the tools for your needs?" on the Biweekly (the link:http://support.huawei.com/enterp ... ite/NEWS2000000808/) is helpful, now I know how to use this app, because I don't know the feature of it after install. I suggest you guys could make some more videos about the different tools or module of this app, cause I really don't know the specific function, how to use them, thanks.

2. I have a suggestion about the forum, could you add more easy and fast way to register, like facebook account, twitter account or google account, it's much easier for more people to be a member of this forum.

3. about the content, I think you can add some tutorials for the freshman. they don't have so much knowledge about a device, you can add more posts like this one, http://support.huawei.com/huawei ... /thread-415061.html ,QoS Comic Story (1)-What Is CAR. After read that, I have a clear clue of it.
  • x
  • convention:

Comment Reply

your score is 90 
mike107 Reply yingmu  Released on 5 days ago
thanks!!! 
yingmu  Admin   Released on 5 days ago Helpful(0) Helpful(0)

Posted by mike107 at 2018-5-16 11:37 1. the post "[Video] Enterprise Support App | How to add the tools for your needs?" on the Biweekly ...
hi mike107, awesome! thanks a lot!
  • x
  • convention:

Comment Reply

Mysterious.color     Released on 5 days ago Helpful(0) Helpful(0)

when DDOS is the first line of defence then how come the customer is detecting a lot of these invalid packets

1-The Previous post is brilliant. Now i know how to overcome the problem of DDOS and how to protect my network.
i suggest to add some picture to the post.
2- i suggest some courses in this forum. in this way you can advertise your products and its feature.
make Huawei product familiar with people life. let Huawei come first when Networking come in mind.
3-in the feedback box that i provide in this forum. i suggest to add the capapility to inset a picture for more information and explanaition.
Thanks 
  • x
  • convention:

Comment Reply

your score is 60 
thanks a lot, the link of the post is invalid, i added here: http://forum.huawei.com/enterprise/en/thread-449037.html  
yingmu  Admin   Released on 5 days ago Helpful(0) Helpful(0)

Posted by Mysterious.color at 2018-5-16 13:44 when DDOS is the first line of defence then how come the customer is detecting a lot of these invali ...

Hi, Mysterious.color, good done. About  the feedback box, there is the picture module. Please click "Advaced-Advanced Editor-the picture icon",then you could inset a picture.Just like that:

20180516141922332001.png

• x
  • convention:

Comment Reply

wissal     Released on 5 days ago Helpful(0) Helpful(0)

Thank you very match for the big efforts you did on enhancing your documents which defiantly ease the accessing any needed data quickly and dealing with them very friendly, thank you for motivating Huawei products users.
  • x
  • convention:

Comment Reply

yingmu Released on 4 days ago
hi, wissal ,thanks! 
yingmu  Admin   Released on 4 days ago Helpful(0) Helpful(0)

@Marco_78 @Jamalb @Weenie_D @Arjunbrech @Acessrock @Sandy_m @Krestov @Bri_Pathikan hi ,friend, yingmu sincerely invite you to join now and win prize
  • x
  • convention:

Comment Reply

umaryaqub     Released on 4 days ago Helpful(0) Helpful(0)

@sohaib.raza @sohaib.ansar @Ismail @adil.javed @Adil Please join for exiting prizes
  • x
  • convention:

Comment Reply

yingmu Released on 4 days ago
well done! 
You need to log in to reply to the post Login | Register

If the attachment button is not available, update the Adobe Flash Player to the latest version!
Fast reply Scroll to top