Installation and configuration scenarios in the OceanStor BCManager V200R001C10 eBackup private cloud scenario

In the OceanStor BCManager V200R001C10 eBackup private cloud scenario, the installation and configuration scenarios are described as follows:
In the private cloud scenario, there are two scenarios: Region Type I and Region Type II.
1. Region Type I: In the region resource pool constructed based on Huawei software SDN network, if users select Region Type I, basic IaaS cloud services, security cloud services, backup cloud services, and RDS cloud services can be deployed in the region. At the same time, AWS can be accessed in hybrid cloud mode.
The Region Type I consists of the cascading layer and the cascaded layer.
2. Region Type II: In the region resource pool constructed based on Huawei hardware SDN network, if users select Region Type II, basic IaaS cloud services, security cloud services, backup cloud services, and RDS cloud services can be deployed in the region. The cloud host service of this Region Type also supports heterogeneous VMware virtualization.

Scroll to top