[CrowdLabs_Issue 03] Command Finder

leo.du  Platinum  (1)
3 years 5 months ago  View: 10339  Reply: 79

Thank you all for participating in the activity and giving us so many good suggestions.

CrowdLabs 03 expired on September 30. All the reward points to be published were calculated between August 1 and September 30.

The rewards points are expected to be published no later than October 13.

This web page contains images. If images are not displayed properly, please refresh the web page.

Home  [How to register?]   [How to retrieve the password?]

This task is included in the 3rd issue of the CrowdLabs Task series, and will expire after September 30, 2014.

Click view more about:

CrowdLabs_Issue 03

Prizes for CrowdLabs_03

Open accounts to win a prize             How to retrieve the password?             How to register?

Ryan40829  Junior 
3 years 4 months ago

引用 34 楼

my most used commands include -

- display current-configuration [ simple ] [ section section ] [ | { begin | include | exclude } TEXT ]
- ping
- tracert

i must say the command finder seems to be a very good tool.

yaziz 发表于 2014-08-23 00:34:24

Thanks for your participation and appreciation, Yaziz.  We have put your points on record.

And if you can feedback any suggestions, you can earn another 20 points.

Ryan40829  Junior 
3 years 4 months ago

引用 35 楼

Nice to see this..
mahea 发表于 2014-08-25 17:12:07

^^Thanks. Welcome to Experience.
yaziz  Diamond 
3 years 4 months ago

Reply 36 #

Hey f00234125: thanks for the points. I do have some more suggestions. 

1. The command-finder interface is a bit slow. When I try to select the "Products" the "Selected Version" is not updated easily. I have to try multiple times. Sometime its blank before anything shows up. I have pasted a image below to demonstrate.

2. The library is not complete. We need to see more products and versions.

3. This tool is for fixed network. It would be even greater if you could have a similar tool for other platforms, such as wireless network.

4. You need to be connected to internet to use the command finder. It would be great if you could have an offline version because our engineers work on site and can not connect to internet at times.

Thanks thats all.  

Ryan40829  Junior 
3 years 4 months ago

Reply 38 #

Well, its pretty good.

The first problem may be due to your connection speed or slower Support local server response speed, so I can understand the offline version requirement you mentioned in the fourth question. However, this tool needs a lot of resources when its running, so we do not provide offline version now.

For the second and third questions, we will consider to provide them in the future. Thanks.

So, Congratulations! You earn 60 points! Thanks again for your suggestion.

V85349  Silver 
3 years 4 months ago

Quote 27 #

Hi,

I am sorry that the CrowLabs activity is aimed to the customers, so you have no chance to win the big prize.

Thank you for participate in the acitivity.

Best regards!

c90002501 Posted on 2014-08-20 16:55:33

Hi,

Thanks for the information ...will consider it...you can make one for Huawei staff though ^_^

alexander.rodriguez  Junior 
3 years 4 months ago

Hello, these are some of the most commonly used. 

display version

display current-configuration

display cu interface

Best regards.

wpwong1  Jackeroo 
3 years 4 months ago

The 3 commands I often used are :

1. enable

2. config

3. Display current-configuration

Rgds

Raimund  Senior 
3 years 4 months ago
great tool - there?s nothing comparable at other vendors!
Imad.ATIF  Diamond 
3 years 4 months ago

my most used commands include -

display current-configuration

display history-command

ping

1/8Page