[CrowdLabs_Issue 03] Multimedia Documents of Fixed Network Product

leo.du  Platinum  (1)
3 years 5 months ago  View: 14268  Reply: 82

Thank you all for participating in the activity and giving us so many good suggestions.

CrowdLabs 03 expired on September 30. All the reward points to be published were calculated between August 1 and September 30.

The rewards points are expected to be published no later than October 13.

This web page contains images. If images are not displayed properly, please refresh the web page.

Home  [How to register?]   [How to retrieve the password?]

This task is included in the 3rd issue of the CrowdLabs Task series, and will expire after September 30, 2014.

Data Communication

More 
:    Router     
ME     CX     PTN     ATN     SIG     

ATN EDD Solution Introduction

SIG9800 Software Installation Guide

Access Network

More :   
MxU    MA5600T    FTTx    Cabinet      

MA5600T Upgrade Guide

FTTH networking-E2E Configuration
  Transport Network

More :   MSTP   WDM    RTN    Common      

A Trip to 9800 with Bobby

Introduction to Universal Line Boards

Network OSS&Service

More :  N2510     U2520     

U2520 LTE Quality Management

N2510 Network Evaluation and O&M

Click view more about:

CrowdLabs_Issue 03

Prizes for CrowdLabs_03

Open accounts to win a prize             How to retrieve the password?             How to register? 

yaziz  Diamond 
3 years 4 months ago

Reply 45 #

Hi: i had the following communication with  Vivi Zhang (Zhangwei333@huawei.com) regarding my suggestion on "A Trip to 9800 with Bobby". They updated their video accordingly. This should earn me some points! 

Mail starts here - 

From: Zhangwei (Vivi, NW&Info) [mailto:Zhangwei333@huawei.com]
Sent: August 26, 2014 4:01 PM
To: Yousuf Aziz Assurance Technology
Cc: Libotao
Subject: Re: [Reply to your feedback on the Support] We have received your feedback about the "A Trip to 9800 with Bobby" on Support, thank you for your attention!

Hi Yousuf,

Ok, I will inform you in time when we update it on support.

At the same time, we will continue to add more links into the video. Please sustained attention.

Best regards,

Vivi Zhang

发件人: Yousuf Aziz [mailto:yaziz@grameenphone.com]
发送时间: 2014年8月26日 17:53
收件人: Zhangwei (Vivi, NW&Info)
抄送: Libotao
主题: RE: [Reply to your feedback on the Support] We have received your feedback about the "A Trip to 9800 with Bobby" on Support, thank you for your attention!

Hi:

Thanks for your reply. Your proposed solution should work and will help to navigate better. Please continue.

BR/Yousuf

Sent: August 26, 2014 3:43 PM
Subject: [Reply to your feedback on the Support] We have received your feedback about the "A Trip to 9800 with Bobby" on Support, thank you for your attention!

Hi Yaziz,

Thank you for your feedback about “A Trip to 9800 with Bobby”.

I’m the technical writer form Transmission Information Department, Huawei. My name is Vivi Zhang.

Below is your comments:

The video takes you to through differents links for a wide varity of contents. Hence, the actual time will solely depend on individual. I myself browsed through a few links and that took me about 20 minutes and I still have a good few contents left. I like this video because its content is very rich. The only problem I found is that the navigation is a bit tough and since there are a lot of links I lost my way after sometime! Still the video is totally worth the trouble.

For the issue highlight with blue, we would like to modify it through this way. That is, the original color of each button title is white, after you click someone it will change to another color.

It will help you to differentiate which you have clicked.

Please help to confirm whether this way can solve your problem. Or if you have another suggestion, please tell me freely.

Thanks for your kindly remarks again. I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Vivi Zhang

Kevin.wangping  Platinum 
3 years 4 months ago

Quote 45 #

I like the video "N2510 Network Evaluation and O&M" which is about 7 minutes long. I like the video because the content is pretty easy to understand and a non-technical person will also understand the content easily. However, that is also an issue/problem. The content depth is too shallow. Another thing is that the background music gets boring after sometime and I start to loose concentration. I guess you need to use vary the tone more often so that people dont fall asleep!

My most favorite is "A Trip to 9800 with Bobby" which is about 4 minutes long. However, the video takes you to through differents links for a wide varity of contents. Hence, the actual time will solely depend on individual. I myself browsed through a few links and that took me about 20 minutes and I still have a good few contents left. I like this video because its content is very rich. The only problem I found is that the navigation is a bit tough and since there are a lot of links I lost my way after sometime! Still the video is totally worth the trouble.

yaziz Posted on 2014-08-23 14:53:34

Hi yaziz , thanks for your feedback, this will earn you total 20 points. We have put your points on record. of course you can continue to feedback and  win more points  :) 

Kevin.wangping  Platinum 
3 years 4 months ago

Quote 46 #

I also liked the video "MA5600T Upgrade Guide 02 (U2000, Multimedia)" because it is very easy to follow. The length is about 8:39 minutes. The only issue is that sometime the instruction was going too fast and the font was a bit blurred so I couldnt read them easily. Otherwise the content is good enough.
yaziz Posted on 2014-08-23 15:09:23

Hi yaziz, thanks for your feedback, this will earn you another 10 points. We have put your points on record. of course you can continue to feedback and  win more points  :) 

Kevin.wangping  Platinum 
3 years 4 months ago

Quote 47 #

Hi: i had the following communication with  Vivi Zhang (Zhangwei333@huawei.com) regarding my suggestion on "A Trip to 9800 with Bobby". They updated their video accordingly. This should earn me some points! 

Mail starts here - 

Sent: August 26, 2014 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Reply to your feedback on the Support] We have received your feedback about the "A Trip to 9800 with Bobby" on Support, thank you for your attention!

Hi Yousuf,

Ok, I will inform you in time when we update it on support.

At the same time, we will continue to add more links into the video. Please sustained attention.

Best regards,

Vivi Zhang

发件人: Yousuf Aziz [mailto:yaziz@grameenphone.com]
发送时间: 2014年8月26日 17:53
收件人: Zhangwei (Vivi, NW&Info)
抄送: Libotao
主题: RE: [Reply to your feedback on the Support] We have received your feedback about the "A Trip to 9800 with Bobby" on Support, thank you for your attention!

Hi:

Thanks for your reply. Your proposed solution should work and will help to navigate better. Please continue.

BR/Yousuf

Sent: August 26, 2014 3:43 PM
Subject: [Reply to your feedback on the Support] We have received your feedback about the "A Trip to 9800 with Bobby" on Support, thank you for your attention!

Hi Yaziz,

Thank you for your feedback about “A Trip to 9800 with Bobby”.

I’m the technical writer form Transmission Information Department, Huawei. My name is Vivi Zhang.

Below is your comments:

The video takes you to through differents links for a wide varity of contents. Hence, the actual time will solely depend on individual. I myself browsed through a few links and that took me about 20 minutes and I still have a good few contents left. I like this video because its content is very rich. The only problem I found is that the navigation is a bit tough and since there are a lot of links I lost my way after sometime! Still the video is totally worth the trouble.

For the issue highlight with blue, we would like to modify it through this way. That is, the original color of each button title is white, after you click someone it will change to another color.

It will help you to differentiate which you have clicked.

Please help to confirm whether this way can solve your problem. Or if you have another suggestion, please tell me freely.

Thanks for your kindly remarks again. I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Vivi Zhang

yaziz Posted on 2014-08-26 20:32:11

Hi yaziz,  yes, why not another 10 points, you deserve it! Thanks for your detailed feedback!!

Pema Wangdi  Diamond 
3 years 3 months ago

Answer 1:

Multimedia name: U2520 LTE Quality Management Flash 01

Link: http://support.huawei.com/carrier/docview?nid=SE0000738124

Duration: 3 Minutes 15 Seconds

Answer 2:

My favorite multimedia document is U2520 LTE Quality Management Flash 01. This multimedia document has a clear explanation about the U2520 LTE Quality Management. We understand more through the media documents than other documents. How to locate fault management through U2520 and solve the fault. There is a configuration also.

k00747618  Junior 
3 years 3 months ago

Reply 44 #

Hello,

1) "A Trip to 9800 with Bobby (V1.3)" amazing video lasts 2 min 44 seconds. It also includes attached documents with options such as basics, advanced and application.

2) Short Animated Instructional Video for Universal Line Boards (V1.2) - Introduction: 4 min 55 sec

3) Short Animated Instructional Video for Universal Line Boards (V1.2) - Principles: 7 min 46 sec

With best regards,

Timur Khakimov

Imad.ATIF  Diamond 
3 years 4 months ago

1. FTTH networking E-2E Configuration

Duration: 08:20

2- ATN EDD Solution Introduction

Duration 5:23

3 -N2510 Network Evaluation and O&M

Duration: 6:30

cWX192320  Gold 
3 years 4 months ago

To dear all

Now you can see points you have earned in CrowdLabs03 from August 1 to 31 , in the attachment of Reward Point Ranking (August 1 and 31) . 

tg  Junior 
3 years 3 months ago

A Trip to 9800 with Bobby

Duration 2:43

1/9Page