Invite New to Win A MATE 10!!!

DXXXtator  Silver  (1)
2 months 20 days ago  View: 9626  Reply: 18
Event Link:

1. Please log in Wireless Network Information Center and you will find "Claim Prize" when you move to your account. 
2. In "Claim prize" page, you will find your invitation code and feel free to share to potential new users. 

Event Rule:

20171102101201391.png

Event Link:

本帖最后由 DXXXtator 于 2017-11-13 15:38 编辑
Jamalb  Silver 
2 months 20 days ago
Dears I invite you to this new competition to like and win:

Barhok Eyas <Eyas.Barhok@syriatel.net>; Batikh Jamal <Jamal.Batikh@syriatel.com.sy>; Chams Hossam <Hossam.Chams@syriatel.net>; Haj Mhd Nour <Nour.HajMhd@syriatel.net>; Hamad Odai <Ady.AlHamad@syriatel.com.sy>; Kazziha Rami <Rami.Kazziha@syriatel.net>; Khateeb Wael <Wael.Khateeb@syriatel.com.sy>; Milly Rula <Rula.Milly@syriatel.net>; Shehadeh Amani <Amani.Shehadeh@syriatel.net>; Sweid Mhd Ali <MhdAli.Sweid@syriatel.net>; Fahel Mhd Kamal <Kamal.Fahel@syriatel.com.sy>; Firkh Walaa <Walaa.Firkh@syriatel.net>; Salah Mhd Saleh <MhdSaleh.Salah@syriatel.net>; Abou Farraj Layali <Layali.AbouFarraj@syriatel.net>; Albatarni Mhd <Mhd.Albatarni@syriatel.net>; Almeer Saleem <Saleem.Almeer@syriatel.net>; Anzarouti Hassan <Hassan.Anzarouti@syriatel.net>; Awad Yousef <Yousef.Awad@syriatel.net>; Boukaii Ramez <Ramez.Boukaii@syriatel.com.sy>; Ghazlan Yazan <Yazan.Ghazlan@syriatel.net>; Hanna Hanna <Hanna.Hanna@syriatel.com.sy>; Issawi Mhd <Mhd.Issawi@syriatel.net>; Kashour Heba <Heba.Kashour@syriatel.net>; Milly Rula <Rula.Milly@syriatel.net>; Neirabieh Baraa <Baraa.Neirabieh@syriatel.com.sy>; Nofalieh Mhd Tarek <MhdTarek.Nofalieh@syriatel.net>; Alhalabi Mhd <Mhd.Alhalabi@syriatel.com.sy>; Alhomsi Mustafa <Mustafa.Alhomsi@syriatel.com.sy>; Asha Eyad <Eyad.Asha@syriatel.com.sy>; Kharban Bassam <Bassam.Kharban@syriatel.com.sy>; Khoury Maryana <Maryana.Khoury@SyriaTel.com.sy>; Sayegh Heba <Heba.Sayegh@syriatel.com.sy>; Firkh Walaa <Walaa.Firkh@syriatel.net>; George Haddad Mohanad <Mohanad.GeorgeHaddad@syriatel.net>; Habboub Ahmad Ezzelddin <AhmadEzzelddin.Habboub@syriatel.net>; Jarmakani Riham <Riham.Jarmakani@syriatel.net>; Kamel Qusae <Qusae.Kamel@syriatel.net>; Najjar Mohieddin <Mohieddin.Najjar@syriatel.com.sy>; Salah Mhd Saleh <MhdSaleh.Salah@syriatel.net>; Shafiee Abdelmalek <Abdelmalek.Shafiee@syriatel.com.sy>; Tinawi Ammar <Ammar.Tinawi@syriatel.net>
AliSw  Silver 
2 months 18 days ago
i think 300,000 points are too much to achieve.
please reconsider the points number.
DXXXtator  Silver 
2 months 16 days ago
AliSw 发表于 2017-11-5 01:46 i think 300,000 points are too much to achieve.please reconsider the points number.
thank you for your advice, the invite is not the only way to get point, you can join in any event which is on the http://support.huawei.com/onlinetoolsweb/wireless/Info_en.jsp
all event here provide huge point prize.
Jamalb  Silver 
2 months 9 days ago
what is the progress ...!
Atif  Gold 
2 months 9 days ago
Dears

I invite you to this new competition to like and win:

@Babar.Bash @AnzerSohail @mohiuddin @emad.waseem @faz @Murtaza
Jamalb  Silver 
2 months 8 days ago
is there any feedback about the progress ...
Comment
DXXXtator  2 months 8 days ago

1. Please log in Wireless Network Information Center and you will find "Claim Prize" when you move to your account. 2. In "Claim prize" page, you will find your invitation code and feel free to share to potential new users. 

v84055100  Junior 
2 months 8 days ago
Please open this link and claim your gift
user_2975961  Junior 
2 months 8 days ago
Posted by AliSw at 2017-11-5 01:46 i think 300,000 points are too much to achieve.please reconsider the points number.
+1
ChiaraChiara  Junior 
2 months 7 days ago
Sorry, where the invitation code is supposed to be written by the invited user? In the section "Claim Prize" there is not any input tab...
1/2Page