Play over New Platform & Rules to Win MATE 10

Ramezb  Medium 
2 months 20 days ago
What a nice activity!

Huawei always the best
Ramezb  Medium 
2 months 14 days ago
Great!

Please note that "promo vedio" is wrongly written. It should be writen "promo video"
Ramezb  Medium 
2 months 14 days ago
It is not fair to limit the number of invitation to only 150 times only!

I have lots of friends to invite and experience this perfect documentation!
DXXXtator  Silver 
2 months 13 days ago
user_2824575 发表于 2017-11-10 07:56 Great!Please note that "promo vedio" is wrongly written. It should be writen "promo video"
thank you my friend, we will give you 10000pt for your correction feedback.
in fact, we hope our users not only invite new friends, but also take more events in our information center.
Next week we will have a feedback event which a valuable feedback will make at most 10000pt!
i hope you can attend that event to get the finally MATE10 prize.
Ramezb  Medium 
2 months 13 days ago
Posted by DXXXtator at 2017-11-10 15:54 thank you my friend, we will give you 10000pt for your correction feedback.in fact, we hope our u ...
What a nice gift, really appreciated!

Thanks my friend

Ramezb  Medium 
2 months 13 days ago
Hi my friend @DXXXtator

I have reached "LV 4" in wireless master, what does it mean? and is there a limit in number of accessing documentation links for counting 5 points ?

Thanks
Comment
DXXXtator  2 months 10 days ago

wireless master is a honor medal for our website users. for our friendly users, we may have more special prize in future. there is a limit number for access the link ,we have 1000 pt/day for limit. 

Atif  Gold 
2 months 9 days ago
My score is not counting, please advice
DXXXtator  Silver 
2 months 9 days ago
Atif 发表于 2017-11-14 18:05 My score is not counting, please advice
Dear Atif
thank you for your feedback
please follow the lead by this page
http://support.huawei.com/huawei ... id=370899&page=
every time when a new user fill in your invite code successfully, you will both get 1000pt right on time.
Ramezb  Medium 
2 months 9 days ago
I think no one can reach his growth score to win mate 10 with these rules! .
The limitation on number of invitation code + the number of clicks + number of logins keep my score very far away from 300000 score!!. Adding to that, I have participated in different activities over Wireless Network Information Center, but it has not been counted!!

I suggest to eliminate the limitations on invitation code + the number of clicks + number of logins to be more fair competition.
Thanks
DXXXtator  Silver 
2 months 8 days ago
user_2824575 发表于 2017-11-15 02:12 I think no one can reach his growth score to win mate 10 with these rules! . The limitation on numbe ...
Dear friend, thank you for your feedback.
the feedback event will have a settlement after the event is over. At that time , you pt
will be given.
As your consider, the reason why we have a limit is to prevent machine refresh instead of human play.
if we cancel the limit, i think some hackers will finish the goal in seconds and eventually you ,my dear customer will be the victim of that
2/5Page